My name is Nicole Lunan and I have recently achieved my Masters in Organizational Psychology, and am now earning my Ph.D. During my program, I have become a trained life coach, and feel confident that I can ask the right questions to help you create a strategy to effectively manifest your goals.
Do you have dreams and aspirations that you wish to achieve?
If so, how can you design a plan to accomplish these desires?
How can you eliminate any obstacles that are standing in your way?
How can you tap into your full potential?
Nicole helps people move forward and set personal and professional goals that will give them the life they really want. Most life coaching clients are healthy, successful people who might be a bit stuck or simply want to make a big change in their lives and want the support of their own personal coach to do so.
What would you work on with a life coach?
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Making more money
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…